Astrological Meanderings: Pluto in Pisces

Monday 20 March 2023

Pluto in Pisces

I watched an interesting video on YouTube in which remote viewing of the future was discussed. Here is a link to it. One prediction that struck me was that there would be a major event or series of events between 2040 and 2045 that would have profound effect on the planet and its inhabitants. People decades later would still be getting over it. 

With a lot of astrological focus being on Pluto entering Aquarius, it occurred to me to look at when Pluto enters Pisces because this would mark a dissolution of the existing order in preparation for the planet's entry into Aries. Figure 1 shows a table of Pluto's movements over the coming decades.


Figure 1: source

As can be seen, Pluto first enters Pisces in March of 2043. It stays there until September of the same year before retrograding into Aquarius. It enters Pisces again in January of 2044 and remains there until June of 2066. I probably won't be around to experience whatever happens. It's now March of 2023 and I'm approaching my 74th birthday. In March of 2043, I'd be approaching my 94th birthday. My grandfathers, maternal and paternal, survived to around that age so it's possible I guess. 

It's interesting to speculate what the nature of the upheavals might be in 2040 to 2045 and the video mentioned earlier doesn't reveal much. I'll see if I can find out more details that might have been revealed by other remote viewers. Figure 2 shows a chart for Pluto's entry into Pisces on March 9th 2043.


Figure 2: generated by Astrolog

Perhaps I'll have more to say about this later.

No comments:

Post a Comment